EIYSA 2020-21 INDOOR SEASON
Rules and Regulations
- Rules and Regulations subject to change per Alberta Health Services and ASA Guidelines.
- Victoria Indoor Facility (7v7 & 9v9 Fields)
- Commonwealth Field House (7v7 Fields)
- Foote Field Dome (7v7 & 9v9 Fields)
- Red Deer Dome (7v7 & 9v9 Fields)
- Games will be played on either Saturday or Sunday
Season Start/End Dates
- Season Starts on the October 17-18th weekend
- Season Ends on the March 13-14th weekend
- 12 League Games (not balanced)
- A first half schedule will be released that will include all games prior to Christmas Break; A second half schedule will then be released that will include all games after Christmas Break.
- U5 to U8 In-house with own club
- U9 to U12 7v7 format
- U13 to U19 9v9 format
- U9 to U12 - 2 x 25-minute halves
- U13 and older - 2 x 30-minute halves
- U9 to U12 two referees
- U13 to U19 two referees
Stats and Standings
- Stats and standings will be kept for all U12 and older age groups
EIYSA ID Cards
- Team officials to generate a PDF list of cards from RAMP.
Team Roster Guidelines
- Roster size will remain as normal as per EIYSA roster limits in the Rules and Regulations.
- Maximum of 15 players/2 Team Officials allowed to dress and be in attendance for games at Victoria 7v7 Field; Maximum of 20 players/4 Team Officials allowed to dress and be in attendance for games at all other facilities
- No trialist/guest players permitted
- 7v7 games - no offsides
- 9v9 games - there will be offsides
- The Home Team will supply two game balls and the Away Team will supply one game ball, to be sanitized immediately prior to the start of the game in front of all participants
- Goalkeepers are not permitted to punt or drop kick the ball. INFRINGEMENT - Indirect free kick to the opposing team, at point of infraction. Goalkeepers may kick the ball from the ground, throw the ball, or roll the ball
- Kick-Ins will be taken in place of any/all throw ins
- Free Kicks - Until the ball is in play all opponents must remain 5 yards from the ball, unless they are on their own goal line between the goalposts.
- Teams Playing Up a Tier - clubs to declare teams where they deem is the appropriate age group/category.
- Referee Liaison - No applicable.
All other EIYSA Rules and Regulations and procedures will apply to the indoor season